- analysis of methods and processes "as is"
- define the 'gaps', SWOT analysis
- design 'to be' plans
- formatting a "Continious Improvement Masterplan '
- defining an agenda and an implementation plan
Each step in the re-design must be carried and approved by the management
- defining of achievable and feasible realistic (time-bound) subprojects
- guiding and encouraging teamwork
- set up of measuring instruments and KPIs to monitor the progress of the projects and to held the focus on efficiency and increase of cash flow
- securing knowledge
- creating transparency and constructive feed back
The team presents its improvement actions and KPI - results to the management
- monitoring and securing of the corrective actions by the preparation of procedures and working methods
- starting up of constructive meetings to monitor the KPIs of the project or business throughout the organization
- build a dash board management reporting
Improve quality & cost & flexibility and teamwork by involvement or your human capital
Keep attention to these important attitudes :
- Think of your customers’ views - define your own strengths and build your business or project strategy and vision
- Share your inspiring vision throughout the organization
- Set goals and involve your employees, also make them owners of success. Human commitment is the best motivation for success and well-being.
- See problems and losses in each project as a challenge to solve them
- Take away waste and improve constantly - measuring your progress
- Translate lean management as a useful tool for all your people
- Stimulate simplicity in your communication and defend clarity in instructions and assignments. Those are the rest anchors for the welfare of all employees.